The release date for Mrs. Collins’ Lover is quickly approaching and with that comes promotion dates. This is my first time doing a blog tour and I am excited. Come visit with me on the dates listed below. (I will add links as they become available.)
- Wednesday, July 31 Austen Authors
- Friday, August 9 Babblings of a Bookworm
- Saturday, August 10 Diary of an Eccentric
- Monday, August 12 From Pemberley to Milton
- Wednesday, August 14 More Agreeably Engaged
- Saturday, August 17 My Love for Jane Austen
In addition, I will have a few speaking engagements/book signings this fall.
- Saturday, August 10 Riverside Writers Meeting, Salem Church Library, Fredericksburg, VA
- Friday, September 20 Book World Meets Wine World, Revalation Vineyards, Madison, VA
- Saturday, September 21 Fredericksburg Independent Book Festival, Sophia Street, Fredericksburg, VA
I am also looking forward to 2 major events this fall.
- October 4-6 JASNA Annual General Meeting, Williamsburg, VA
- November 8-10 JAFF Writer/Reader Get Together, Tysons Corner, VA
Can’t wait to meet fellow writers and readers over the next few months. Will I see you there?